Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Attend October 25 benefit for Kersch Ray

Please bring your family to a special dinner on October 25. This dinner benefits Kersch Ray and his family. Kersch was hit by a car during a morning run with his cross country team, resulting in broken bones and a head injury.

I heard the news later that day; and, though, I don't know Kersch, my heart immediately ached (and still does) for him and his family. I have a 15 year old and 7 year old. I know I would forever struggle if either one was seriously injured -- or worse. I know where my family will be on October 25.

Bring your family to this dinner to raise helpful funds for Kersch's long-term medical care.

Details:

October 25 / 4 to 8 p.m.
Chelsea High School
Spaghetti dinner, desserts and silent auction

Can you help?

Yellow Door is donating desserts. Please help! If you can provide a dessert, please sign up here. Do you have an item to donate? Email here.

Plan to attend the October 25 dinner. Eat, bid on auction items and assist a Chelsea family in need of community support.

No comments:

Post a Comment